This is the privacy statement of Collectric B.V. and its operating companies (hereinafter: Collectric or we). In this statement we describe how Collectric handles the personal data of our customers, suppliers, and partners. This privacy statement may be changed from time to time. The most recent version will be published on our website.
2. Contact details
Burgemeester van Karnebeeklaan 6
2585 GV The Hague
+31 70 369 6725
3. Personal data that we process
Personal data is any data that can provide information about an identifiable natural person. Collectric processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because youprovide it to us yourself.
Below is an overview of the personal data we may process:
• First and last name
• Date of birth
• Address details
• Telephone number
• E-mail address
• IP Address
• Data on your activities on our website
• Internet browser and device type
• Other personal details that you actively provide, for example by creating an account on this website, in correspondence and by telephone.
4. Purposes and bases
Collectric processes your personal data for the following purposes:
• to share with you our publications
• to call or email you if this is necessary to carry out our services
• to offer you the possibility to create an account and to place information on or exchangeinformation with a website or in an app
• to inform you about (changes to) our services and products
• to assess and accept you as a customer, a supplier, or a partner or as another third party in the context of concluding an agreement with you
• to conclude and execute agreements
• to conclude agreements with suppliers, business partner or other third parties in connection with the execution of an agreement with you
• to develop and improve our services
• to improve the website and tailor the range of products and services to your preferences
• to analyze your surfing behavior on different websites to match our products and services to your needs
• to comply with legal obligations
The bases for the processing of your personal data are, depending on the case, the necessity of such processing for the conclusion and performance of our contract with you, for compliance with a legal obligation, to protect the vital interests of you or another natural person, or for the protection of the legitimate interests of Collectric or our partners, unless your interests, fundamental rights or freedoms outweigh these.
5. Retention periods
Collectric will only store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which your data is collected, to protect the legitimate interests of Collectric and as long as we are legally obliged to do so.
6. Sharing of personal data with third parties
Collectric shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to meet any legal requirements. This may include banks, insurers, ICT service providers, accountants, consultants and subcontractors. We will ensure that companies that process your data on our behalf, will adhere as a minimum to the same level of security and confidentiality in the performance of their tasks. Collectric will remain responsible for these processes.
7. Cookies and similar techniques
8. Reviewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to review, correct or remove your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by Collectric and you have the right to transferability of your data. This means that you can request us to send the personal data we have on you in a computer file to you or to an organization you have specified. You can send a request to review, correct, delete or transfer your personal data or a request to withdraw your permission for or an objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request is made by you, we may ask you for proof of identity. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case, within four weeks. Deletion of your personal data is only possible if that data is no longer relevant.
9. Complaint procedures
If you have a complaint about the compliance with this privacy statement or about a violation of your rights under the law, please contact us at email@example.com. You also have the possibility to file a complaint with the Dutch national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-metdeautoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
Collectric takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or if you have evidence of misuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Hague, March 2023